I am 10 months today and happy as ever. Mom and I had a wonderful Mother's day. Dad says it was all me, but really he was the champ making Mom brunch, hanging out with me so she could read. It was a warm sunny day too. I ordered that for Mom. I also had my first taste of ice cream. We went into town to Cote's and I shared with Mom. YUMMY!!!!!!! I am moving around like a mad man. I am not crawling quite yet but I have the worm down. I guess break dancing is in my future. Huck and I share toys - he takes from me and I scream back until Mom or Dad intervene. Guess that is what it is like to have a sibling or at least that is what Mom tells me.
For those interested in what is happening here in Maine and how our little one is growing up.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
10 months old
I am 10 months today and happy as ever. Mom and I had a wonderful Mother's day. Dad says it was all me, but really he was the champ making Mom brunch, hanging out with me so she could read. It was a warm sunny day too. I ordered that for Mom. I also had my first taste of ice cream. We went into town to Cote's and I shared with Mom. YUMMY!!!!!!! I am moving around like a mad man. I am not crawling quite yet but I have the worm down. I guess break dancing is in my future. Huck and I share toys - he takes from me and I scream back until Mom or Dad intervene. Guess that is what it is like to have a sibling or at least that is what Mom tells me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe how well he can write at only 10 months old. What a cutie!
Post a Comment